Educational Materials Download

This forum is for teachers wanting to make use of the course materials "Understanding Radio Communications - using SDRs" Initially moderated by course authors Paolo and Lorenzo, it is the place to ask questions about the materials and learn from the experiences of these and other teachers.
KF4OD

Educational Materials Download

I have received an email notification that my request for educational materials has been approved but when I used the instructions provided I am advised

Authorization Required
This server could not verify that you are authorized to access the document requested. Either you supplied the wrong credentials (e.g., bad password), or your browser doesn't understand how to supply the credentials required.

Is the a waiting period before I am able to download the materials
F8GHE

Credentials not valide

Hi, I'm note able to download course materials because m'y credentials received by Email don't work.
Who can Help me ?
Regards Christian BARTHOD
73s F8GHE Christian
jon

Re: Educational Materials Download

KF4OD wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:45 pm I have received an email notification that my request for educational materials has been approved but when I used the instructions provided I am advised

Authorization Required
This server could not verify that you are authorized to access the document requested. Either you supplied the wrong credentials (e.g., bad password), or your browser doesn't understand how to supply the credentials required.

Is the a waiting period before I am able to download the materials
Hello Jim, as per our email exchanges, I believe you now have access. We had some early problems with the CAPTCHA checking rules being a bit Harsh. If others have problems there is a button in the process to raise a support ticket within the https://www.sdrplay.com/help/ system

Best regards, Jon
jon

Re: Credentials not valide

F8GHE wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 2:42 am Hi, I'm note able to download course materials because m'y credentials received by Email don't work.
Who can Help me ?
Regards Christian BARTHOD

Hello Christian, as per the email sent by Peter on 11/11 we reset your password - I believe you now have access. We had some early problems with the CAPTCHA checking rules being a bit tough. If others have problems there is a button in the process to raise a support ticket within the https://www.sdrplay.com/help/ system where it will be seen and acted upon, typically within 24 hours

Best regards, Jon